Tuesday, January 29, 2008

something about me

Hiies my name is sankari im sure everyone noes it ! im studyin in peIrCe ! sEc! ... i have found few friends like all the girls lolz even though we fight and times we r still friends i guess..hmmm i have a mini silky terrier her name is mimi she is damn active and enthu idk y.. it makes ma wonder and times.. I LoVe watchin movies,runnin like a dog (sometimes),hangin out wif ma friend chirstine :P i hate readin (sometimes), watchin movies with ma brother.. I have a few primary friends who is really nice she is jeannifer .. she is studyin in puggol sec in the express stream! hmm i still contact ma primary school friends ...

i really feel bad abt somethin which happen in school it makes me damn guitly!! i dun abt the spellin LOL...hmmm i like a guy in ma school some of ma friends noe abt it .. his name is .. (nah u can't noe) LOL! I chat alot .. im addictted i guess :P kk im sure every1 noes at me alittle cyazzz

1 comment:

yuling said...

sankari,do you enjoy your trip to the smrt?